This month, Hillcrest Vision is turning ten years old! In celebration of this milestone, we’re reviewing the top ten reasons why our readers should be excited to join the celebration!
- You like to see, don’t you? It’s kind of a no-brainer, really. Our vision is one of the most important senses we have… we owe it to our health and overall well-being to make sure our eyes are healthy. And if there are issues, work with a professional team such as Hillcrest Vision to figure out corrective strategies to improve every aspect of our lives.
- Hillcrest Vision is centrally located in our community. Hillcrest Vision is so easy to get to. Right off Stratford Road, it’s a convenient location for virtually anyone in the Triad to get to easily. And let’s face it… when it comes to taking the time to go visit the doctor, we want the whole experience to be as convenient and time-efficient as possible.
- A pretty environment is about to get prettier. The office at Hillcrest Vision is already a pretty, comfortable office to visit. But look out, 2019! A makeover is coming soon! Ever diligent to their patients’ overall experience, the Hillcrest Vision team has plans to renovate the office to make the experience even better!
- Patients rave about their Hillcrest Vision experience. Patients of Hillcrest Vision aren’t shy. They love telling others about their experience. Stellar reviews on both Facebook and Google say it all!
- It’s a more personal relationship than a once-a-year visit to the eye doctor.Visiting Hillcrest Vision isn’t like the typical annual doctor’s visit. When you go for your appointment, you really feel like you’re there to catch up with friends… albeit, friends who get really up close and personal as they examine your eyes during your conversation.
- ‘Shop local’ applies to your medical professional, too! Hillcrest Vision is locally-owned and operated. Just as we encourage people to shop small for goods in order to boost the local economy, the same principle applies to services!
- Hillcrest Vision is a woman-owned business! Juawana Hall has spent ten years diligently investing in a business that is family-friendly, warm, inviting, and personable. As the owner of the business, she has worked hard to ensure her practice is the kind of place she would want to care for her own family.
- New services being added! Coming in 2019, Hillcrest Vision is adding to their menu of services! Myopia control is a treatment plan to slow the progression of near-sightedness in children, and Cornea Reshaping Therapy is a sleep-based treatment that corrects your vision during the day without the need for glasses or contacts.
- The friendly, personable staff at Hillcrest Vision. From the friendly faces at the front desk to the technicians and opticians – everyone at Hillcrest Vision is an important part of the overall feeling of warmth and hospitality.
- Hall is a great doctor! When it comes to explaining the ins and outs of your eyes, Dr. Juawana Hall is second to none. She is passionate about what she does and deeply cares about her patients, valuing them and their loyalty. She is a professional, through and through, with a gift for explaining issues and solutions in an easy-to-understand way.
As you can see, there are a number of reasons to visit Hillcrest Vision. And with ten years of service to their name, they have the experience our community can trust!
Hillcrest Vision is located at 2431 Winterhaven Lane in Winston-Salem. Call them at 760.2020, visit them online at HillcrestVision.com and be sure to “like” them on Facebook.
“I feel so blessed to reach this ten year milestone,” said Dr. Juawana Hall. “When we opened in 2009, the economy was not stable, but our patients believed in us. They have accepted us and we are so humbled by the support our community has shown to Hillcrest Vision. On behalf of our team, I am so grateful to all who have made these ten years so amazing.”