This month, in addition to bringing you the May issues of Forsyth Woman and Forsyth Family magazines, we bring you the spring edition of Forsyth Woman Engaged! In fact, this is our 12th issue and we are delighted to once again bring you a great selection of topics relevant to today’s bride. Whether you’re in the final stages of planning or just getting started, we have something for everyone. While we’re excited about this magazine, from start to finish, we have a few special highlights you won’t want to miss!
- Our stunning cover! Isn’t it gorgeous? We staged our cover shoot at Triple J. Manor House, and you can see all our behind the scenes pictures on pages 86 – 87 of the new issue of Forsyth Woman Engaged!
- As always, we bring you a selection of real, local weddings. Be inspired by brides who have used the same local resources available to you! With five weddings featured in this issue, there’s plenty of great ideas to be explored!
- Everything about Forsyth Woman Engaged! is local! That’s our mantra: local, local, local! From the local photography to the local bakeries to the local jewelers to the local florists – everything you need to create your dream wedding is outlined!
- We’ve updated our checklist! Instead of a countdown, we’ve categorized a list of who is responsible for what! Pages 96 – 97 of Forsyth Woman Engaged! outline a checklist for the couple, bride, groom, maid of honor, best man, and bridal party!
- Apart from the wedding planning, we also bring you the finer details of etiquette. Forsyth Woman Engaged! covers both social media etiquette (page 76) and the top eight rules of etiquette (page 80). We’re going make sure you’ve got the guidelines to be the ultimate hostess with the mostess.
- Did we mention local yet? All the advertisers in Forsyth Woman Engaged! are local to our community, specializing in catering to the needs of local brides! And since ALL our magazines (Forsyth Woman, Forsyth Family, and Forsyth Community) operate under the “loyal to local” mindset, our wedding magazine encourages more of the same. Keep stimulating that local economy and watch our community thrive!
- We love to celebrate! In every issue, we invite recently married or engaged couples to share their pictures with us! Maybe you’ll see some faces you recognize? Or be inspired to send in your own for a future issue!
Be sure you pick up a copy of your own, or for anyone you know who is getting married! We hope you love this issue as much as we loved putting it together!