It’s May, and that brings a new issue of AH-MAY-ZING local weddings in our biannual issue of Forsyth Woman Engaged!This issue is bursting at the seams with creative wedding ideas, wedding trends and, of course, featuring some beautiful local brides who are kind enough to share their special day with our readers! If you or someone you know is recently engaged, it’s an issue you won’t want to miss!
This issue includes:
- Tips for Unique Touches
- How to Propose to Your Bridesmaids
- Unique Guest Book Ideas
- Seating Chart Dos and Don’ts
- How to Handle Stressful Situations
- Keeping Reception Food Fun
- Cultural Wedding Traditions
- Tips on Including Children in the Wedding
- Wedding Etiquette
- Writing Your Own Vows
Our newest issue also features advice from the experts. Brides will love the professional advice from local resources such as:
- Getting Wedding-Ready Skin…tips from Restoration MedSpa
- Customized Cakes…the sweetest advice from Gigi’s Cupcakes
- Catering to a Crowd…advice from Catered Affairs Five Points
- When Heart and Money Talk…wise words from Piedmont Federal Savings Bank
- Dressing the Bride and Bridesmaids…guidance from Nitsa’s Apparel
- Planning the Wedding…advice from Perfect Pair Events
- White Knights and Prince Charming…a word from Legacy Saddlebreds
- Fashionable Choices…tips from Fraleigh’s Boutique
- Invitations and More…etiquette guidelines from Nu expression
- The Perfect Print! …guidance from Nu expression
And much more!
Callie and David Kaszycki are the gorgeous couple on the cover of the May 2018 issue, and we were thrilled to feature their wedding! Married on September 16, 2017, Callie and David’s wedding was a beautiful reflection of the local expertise and resources available in Forsyth County – everything Forsyth Woman Engaged!is designed to celebrate!
If you know someone who is getting married, be sure to pick up a copy of Forsyth Woman Engaged! for them. It will be the perfect gift to help them start the rest of their own happily ever after!
And brides-to-be! Don’t forget copies of Forsyth Woman, Forsyth Family and Forsyth Community for your out-of-town guest bags! Your out-of-town guests will appreciate this thoughtful detail in their rooms as they navigate Winston-Salem and discover for themselves how special our community really is! Email Brooke@ForsythMags.comto coordinate! And, best of all, don’t worry about a budget! Copies of Forsyth Magazines are always free!