With more than 1,000 franchise locations, Budget Blinds is the largest custom window coverings retailer in the nation. Mack Moore, North Winston-Salem franchise owner, underscores the fact that “budget” in Budget Blinds does not mean “cheap”; rather, it means there is a “customized solution for every budget.” From fraternity houses, apartments and first-time homebuyers to high-end custom homes, small businesses and large corporations, Budget Blinds guarantees high-quality window treatments with great prices, fantastic service and unbeatable warranties.
- Budget Blinds ensures a wealth of resources to match every home and business need by partnering with top-tier manufacturers to create a wide range of exclusive products that are on the leading edge of style and fashion.
- Inspired Drapes offers high-quality soft goods (pillows, bedding and rugs) in addition to an extensive selection of draperies– all with designer touches and attractive prices.
- BB Commercial Solutions offers businesses innovative window treatment solutions that are child-safe, eco-friendly, energy efficient, moisture resistant and fire retardant.
Why Budget Blinds?
One and done! From the initial free consultation, expert measuring and selection of design, colors and fabric (Budget Blinds brings their mobile showroom to the customers) to ordering, delivery and installation of the window treatments, Budget Blinds takes the hassle out of the shopping equation.
Moore stresses that, “There is power in the network.” Because the largest manufacturers in the industry work for Budget Blinds, negotiations among vendors benefit customers by offering the widest selection of window coverings at the most favorable prices.
Unmatched service, warranties and guarantees:
Warranties are key, and at Budget Blinds, customers can rest easy knowing their window treatments are guaranteed for the lifetime of the product. Budget Blinds has a five-year, no questions asked guarantee. As Moore points out, “Unlike smaller businesses which may be ‘here today, gone tomorrow,’ customers can have the peace of mind that comes from doing business with the largest, custom window treatment company in the nation.”
Motorization and Smart-Home Solutions are quickly becoming the new industry standard, and with good reason. These innovative product lines make an impressive addition to living and work spaces and provide the ultimate in convenience and safety. Budget Blinds’ Motorization and Smart-Home sales have grown exponentially over the past two years, and Moore shares that the momentum is only growing stronger. In the past 12 months, Budget Blinds of North Winston-Salem has seen tremendous growth in this area, far exceeding Moore’s projections.
Adding motorization to blinds, shades and draperies allows customers to easily control lighting preferences and enrich their home environment by adding a layer of ease, sophistication and privacy. Somfy motorization system (the world’s leader in automation) offers customers control options such as a wireless wall switch, hand-held remote, timers, and more. Among its many benefits, motorization:
- Eliminates harsh glare on TV and computer screens.
- Reduces energy costs by setting the system to automatically open and close window coverings.
- Enhances safety for children, pets, elderly and disabled home occupants by eliminating dangling cords.
- Protects floor coverings, art and home furnishings from damaging UV rays.
- Makes it easy to manipulate hard-to-reach window coverings.
Smart-Home Solutions are the most talked about technological innovations in the marketplace and rightfully so. Budget Blinds has teamed up with Nexia Home Intelligence to give customers control of their homes, even when they are away. This easy-to-use system lets customers control the heating and cooling system, lighting, garage door, blinds, sprinkler systems and more using a web-enabled computer, tablet, smartphone or voice-activated system. As Moore states, “We are in the land of the Jetsons!”
If you can dream it, Budget Blinds can make it happen!
The goal of Budget Blinds is simple: to provide customers with the best products and services to enrich their home and business environments. Businesses are successful when customers’ needs come first, and Moore has made a commitment to do just that.
Contact Budget Blinds of North Winston-Salem for a free consultation at 336.701.5474, or visit BudgetBlinds.com/NorthWinstonSalem.