Now that the holidays are over, it is time for all of us to sit back and relax! Like Santa Claus, this festive time of year can wreak havoc on our feet, but the experts at Complete Rehab can take care of your post-holiday pain, especially your NEUROPATHY.
At Complete Rehab, Brett Duffey is an occupational therapist that specializes in the treatment of neuropathy and pain. He has treated more than 2,500 patients with neuropathy in the last 12 years. Because he specializes in neuropathy, he understands it, the different types and how the three-part neurological chain works.
If you are having any abnormal symptoms in your arms, hands, legs, feet or anywhere else on your body, you likely have some form of neuropathy. After seeing Brett, you will likely join his rapidly growing list of satisfied customers, some who have come from as far as Georgia and West Virginia to receive his treatment.
Brett looks forward to serving your needs in the New Year!
Facts about NEUROPATHY that you may not know:
– There are more than 30 different types of neuropathy. You do not have to be diabetic to have neuropathy…you just don’t have diabetic neuropathy. You have a different type.
– Neuropathies do not have to have pain or numbness. You can have hot or cold sensation, itching, a pressure like there’s always something in your shoe, or sharp or stabbing sensations, just to name a few.
– Neuropathy is not genetic and there are no age or race limitations. Brett’s oldest patient for neuropathy was 103; his youngest was 18.
– Some types of neuropathy can happen anywhere on your body…not just in your hands or feet. — Brett accepts almost all insurances and all will pay for some or all of this treatment. If you have any questions, just call his office.
– If you’ve ever been told your neuropathy was irreversible or that the damage to the nerves couldn’t be fixed… that is VERY, VERY rare! Usually, the doctor just doesn’t know what else to do with you.
– IN MOST CASES, A REFERRAL IS NOT EVEN REQUIRED!
For more information, visit the website at CRTHERAPY.COM or call 336.778.0292 to learn more or listen to some previous patients’ testimonials about treatments. If you are just plain tired of suffering and need answers or help, you owe it to yourself to pick up the phone and give Brett a call today! Complete Rehab is located at 6000 Meadowbrook Mall, Suite 22 in Clemmons.
If you or someone you know suffers from NEUROPATHY:
- Tired of spending a small fortune or wasting your time with little or no results?
- Tired of being a number at the doctor’s office or the doctor showing a complete lack of interest in listening to you about your symptoms?
- Tired of trying one medicine after another without lasting results?
- Tired of waiting months for an appointment or to get answers to your questions?
- Tired of being told “We can’t fix it if we don’t know what causes it”?
- Tired of being out in public or with your friends or family and having to stop because of the pain or the fear you’re going to fall?
- Scared of what the future holds for you? Asking yourself how you will be able to keep working your job? How you can go play with your grandkids? How you can keep driving if you can’t feel your feet?
- Tired of feeling like your doctors are just “grasping for straws” because they seem stumped?
Complete Rehab can help!
Visit our Facebook page for more information facebook.com/Complete Rehab Inc.