For over 60 years, Hauser Rental Services has been adding stylish elements to all varieties of special events. From birthday parties and sports outings, to corporate functions and the most elegant weddings, their rental inventory is expansive, and their customer service is simply the best.
Since 1955, the popular family-owned business has led the way with professionalism, total reliability, and a reputation for good taste that clients come to recognize at events around the area. Current President Dennis Stewart has been with the company for a few decades now, and there is power in the loyalty of dedicated employees. From the very beginning, founder Denson Hauser, Sr. knew the importance of helping others when they needed an extra hand – values that employees still honor today – and in early times Mr. Hauser actually rented tools right from his backyard to neighbors who needed them.
Fast forward a few years, as the company continued to grow at regular intervals, adding more chairs, dishes, tables, and linens to their inventory, and any other accessories and props required for a successful special event. When land was eventually purchased on Stratford Road in 1970, a large showroom was built, allowing extra space for Mr. Hauser to branch out into furniture rental, with several locations along the Eastern seaboard.
By the early 1990s, special event rentals had become the major focus at Hauser Rental, and with the buyout of another local tent rental company, they acquired large inventories of tents, giving them the ability to pursue all the major golf tournaments and large business events in the area. In 1998, the special events division was moved to a 20,000-square foot venue of its own. Today, the company focuses on parties and special events, having phased out the rental of tools and larger equipment in 2013, while expanding into the bustling event and party rentals arena. The company also now boasts an in-house laundry facility for the pristine care of table linens and tent lining fabrics, streamlining their services even more.
That’s the nuts and bolts of the business history, but it’s the more colorful details that clients know Hauser Rental for, and it’s the honesty, integrity, and steadfast commitment to the best possible customer service that have kept the company thriving. Now an entertainment “tradition” in the area, here are a few planning words of wisdom the Hauser team wants clients to keep in mind:
- It’s all about the details, even those tiny details that may seem insignificant. If you’re planning a wedding or other special occasion, make sure all your vendors – planners, caterers, rental professionals, venue coordinators and floral designer – truly share your vision and are enthusiastic about making it a complete success.
- Communication is crucial when it comes to working with event professionals. From beginning to end, keep them updated with number changes, weather adjustments, and last-minute requests. Event layouts (typically in CAD) are incredibly helpful in the initial planning stages so you both visually “see” the finished product and identify any problem areas well in advance.
- Ask questions! There’s never a wrong one, and knowledge is power when it comes to orchestrating a memorable – and stress-free – event. Questions to consider: Does my caterer supply all elements, including tableware and linens? How do I honestly want my guests seated? Round tables? A long head table? Buffet style? Don’t overlook lighting – you may need the services of a lighting technician to truly set the mood. Think weather: Will I need climate-controlled space outside and how can I most efficiently accomplish that?
- Get to know all your options. Hauser Rental can outfit your venue with everything from dinnerware and glassware, linens, tents and other wedding décor, to tables, chairs, stage and flooring, and anything necessary to host a successful trade show or concessions booth for a sporting event.
- Keep an open mind and listen to your rental professional’s words of experience. They are familiar with the area’s most popular venues – and they know what works and what doesn’t. You’ve hired them, now trust them!
No matter the size of your event, relying on the established talents of Hauser Rental Services can put your mind at ease, and you’ll know you can relax and actually enjoy the party. Visit them at 1511 S. Stratford Road in Winston-Salem, call them at 336.765.6560, and get to know their services at Renthauser.com. Hours are Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., and Saturday 8 a.m. – 1 p.m.