Last month, we unveiled our winter edition on Forsyth Woman Engaged!, and like we say every time we show off a new issue, this one is gorgeous and not to be missed! Whether you are planning a wedding or not, there is so much valuable information in this issue that can be useful for many types of events that may be in your future.
Below are some of our favorite features of the latest issue, and we hope you love every page as much as we do!
- The 1, 2, 3, 4, FIVE stunning real wedding features! There is no shortage of photos…each feature showcases four pages of photos, as well as handy lists of vendors that will give you the information you need to compile your dream team for your perfect day!
- Our “Five Things to Do After the Engagement” article which will give you a fool-proof list to keep you straight when your head is still up in the clouds after the proposal…we’ve all been there!
- Bridezillas…know one? This article is a unique and hilarious read that will hopefully deter any future bridezillas from showing their true selves!
- Remarkable talent at every page turn. Seriously, for a seemingly small town, Winston-Salem and the surrounding areas pack a major punch of talent when it comes to special events. We, at Forsyth Woman Engaged!, are so honored to show off all these vendors can do and hope you will let them know where you found their information!
- New, fresh ideas! There is so much tradition with weddings, and that is wonderful, but there is always room for something new. When we say “new,” we don’t mean it has to be trendy and overdone…be creative, and make your day your own in a way that people will remember! This issue is full of ideas like food trucks and create-your-own-bridesmaid-bouquet class…even an up and coming venue on wheels! It is a great resource for some fantastic and memorable ideas for your big day.
- Our celebration section is such a fun part of the magazine because we get to introduce you to some of our favorite couples…recently engaged and/or recently married lovebirds fill these pages, and we hope you will consider submitting your own family members and friends when their time arrives! If you or someone you know is recently engaged or married, we would love to include them in the next issue! Email your photos to email@example.com.
Don’t forget to pick up your copy and copies for your family and friends – all distribution locations can be found at forsythwomanengaged.com. Just click on “Find A Copy” in the “About” drop-down menu. Enjoy and happy planning!