So, you’ve made it through the month of January with your resolutions (mostly) intact, and in blows February – chilly, windy, and most definitely cute hat and scarf season.
An otherwise tricky time for perfect hair days and keeping every precious lock in place, this is the essential time to start maintaining a good hair care routine, and if the folks at Paparazzi Hair Salon (so easy to find, right in Clemmons) aren’t already among your best friends, they should be! Once you’re a Paparazzi team regular, you’ll know the talented stylists at this Wella Elite Professionals Salon have your best interests in mind with every cut, color, or style. Best of all, they know you’re in search of (OK, desperate for) a hair style and care regimen that fits your lifestyle, no matter how crazy it is. (Hint: They want your mornings to be a breeze, too!)
“Choose a hairstyle that works into your life, not a style you have to work hard for,” says Bobbie Skinner who, along with her husband, Jason, has owned Paparazzi for the last three years, and sees nothing but growth in the salon’s very bright future. “Opt for hair color that is fun, not boring, and works with your skin tone.”
In other words, make “extraordinary hair, not ordinary hair” your personal motto!
Great advice already and there’s more, as this creative, professional team shares their tried-and-true wisdom for healthy hair that’s the crowning glory when it comes to your personal style.
Top Five Tips for Fabulous Hair
- Be dedicated to scheduling routine haircuts every five to six weeks to keep your style in the best shape possible.
- Pamper yourself with a weekly deep conditioning treatment at home. Make your already important “me” time a treat for your hair as well.
- Arrange with your stylist to have glossing treatments in between your colorings to help keep the shade its most vibrant and long lasting.
- Even your hair needs change from time to time to keep things lively, so switch up your choices of shampoo and conditioner every few months. (Ask your Paparazzi stylist for recommendations!)
- Plan on a scalp microdermabrasion treatment twice a year for a cleaner, healthier scalp. Keeping the scalp deeply and thoroughly cleansed allows hair to grow out stronger because there’s nothing blocking hair from receiving all the vital nutrients it needs. Healthy hair starts from the root; that means regularly ridding your hair of sweat, shampoo, and residue from other hair products that can clog the hair follicle.
The team at Paparazzi Hair Salon also leads the way in keeping tabs on what’s new and exciting in the beauty industry, and they are dedicated to ongoing training in Wella products and techniques – a bonus for their clients who know they’re receiving the most up-to-date treatments the industry has to offer. Stylists attend off-site training at the New York Wella Studios, and the team shares the goal of offering an entire salon of master Wella colorists.
Want to take your hairstyle to the next level? Paparazzi proudly offers their clients a talented, educated staff ready to help you find your very best style and maintain it with ease. Visit the salon at 6000 Meadowbrook Mall Court in Clemmons or at Paparazzihairsalon.com, and follow them on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For more information and appointments, call 336-893-7169 or schedule an appointment online. Salon hours are Monday 8 a.m. – 6 p.m., Tuesday and Thursday 9 a.m. – 8 p.m., Wednesday, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m., Friday 9 a.m. – until, Saturday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.