I am always saying, “I wish I had a magic wand!” in order to make my clients’ remodels or updates happen faster….or at least as fast as they seem to happen on HGTV. The remodel being showcased actually began in August 2017 when I first consulted with my clients. Projects take time… time to gather my clients’ wants, needs and budget, time to make a plan, time to pull together the construction and all the elements involved, and time to shop for fabric, furniture and accessories. It’s a huge undertaking to pull all the elements together to achieve the finished room. This project actually got underway the week of Thanksgiving 2017. Living through all the mess during the holidays wasn’t easy and my clients deserve a gold star or two! Project was completed first of March 2018.
No, I do not have a magic wand (although I did find some for sale online for less than a dollar!), but what I do have is great people to work with to achieve a beautiful finished project.
- “Besides raising your children, renovating one’s house to a home can be one of the most gratifying projects a couple can go through. It can also be the direct opposite; Ava accomplished the former. With her passion and drive she blended older keepsakes with a keen eye on the most updated and trending pieces that intertwined in a unique personal style…..a treasure that could never be duplicated by also bringing a family closer together in every sense of the word. She is a person that wears many hats and wears them all well!”
- “Ava, we cannot thank you enough for all you’ve done. You truly turned our house into a home and we will forever be grateful to you for that!!”
- Tesh Construction
- Poindexter Lumber (Frank) – mantel
- Sharp Stone Supply – fireplace
- Butler Lighting – chandelier
- Carolina Shutter and Blind
- 1502 Fabrics
- Bill Hege Carpet
- Bowen Town and Country Furniture
- Meg Brown Home Furnishings
- Stitches (custom drapes)
- Castlehouse Upholstery
- Photo Artistry by Melinda