We could all use a little lighthearted fun right now! One group of people who knows how to have fun is the one behind the annual Clemmons Lip Sync Battle. On Friday, April 22nd, the Clemmons Lip Sync Battle will begin at Southwest Elementary Auditorium at 7pm. Hosted by The Village of Clemmons and Forsyth Woman Magazine, this year’s event is not to be missed.
This year, the Master of Ceremonies will be none other than WXII News 12 Anchor/Reporter Kenny Beck. There promises to be a fantastic lineup of local notables competing for bragging rights for their round! In lieu of admission fees, there will be a collection of new kids’ clothing, diapers, formula, school supplies and hygiene products to be donated to local foster families.
There are many reasons why you should not miss this year’s event, but the ones below are the top:
- You will miss the opportunity to support a good cause.
- One place – multiple decades of good music.
- See community leaders WAY OUTSIDE OF THEIR COMFORT ZONE.
- Clemmons has some serious talent.
- Clemmons has some really bad talent.
- You get to meet WXII’s Kenny Beck.
- The costumes/outfits never disappoint.
- It’s seriously fun for all ages.
- No two acts are ever the same.
- Laughter is good for the soul.
You can also search for The Village of Clemmons on YouTube to see some of the videos from previous years to help understand what all the excitement is about. Prepare for the most fun throw-down in the Triad! For more information about the event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org