Second Harvest Food Bank of Northwest NC’s 13th Annual Empty Bowls Presented By Texas Pete® Sauces
10. The pottery bowl you’ll choose as part of your ticket price holds a special promise.
9. Second Harvest Food Bank’s good friends at Richard Childress Racing will be joining in as Celebrity Servers this year! They’ll also be autographing a “racey” calendar (shirtless pit crew members and drivers, oh my!) with all proceeds benefiting Second Harvest Food Bank. Check them out at www.facebook.com/PitStopsForPoverty.
8. Free recipe cards featuring everyone’s favorite hot sauce – Texas Pete® – will point the way to new culinary delights.
7. Proceeds support Second Harvest Food Bank’s programs, including targeted childhood hunger programs, Triad Community Kitchen and Nutrition Services.
6. With every $1 donated, Second Harvest can acquire and distribute seven meals. ($25 x 7= 175 meals!)
5. A fabulous silent auction featuring art, services, getaways and more!
4. The Empty Bowls store – great gifts for all occasions!
3. The chance to try the signature soups of the area’s top restaurants!
2. Empty Bowls = Full Plates! Guests at last year’s event enjoyed a fabulous time and helped to provide more than 581,000 meals to neighbors in need.
1. It’s a fun way to make a meaningful difference in the life of someone facing hunger in our community – a child, a senior, a family, a veteran a neighbor.
The Second Harvest Food Bank of Northwest North Carolina’s 13th Annual Empty Bowls presented by Texas Pete® Sauces will be held Wednesday, April 23rd from 11am-2pm at the Millennium Center in downtown Winston-Salem.