JJJ – Est. 2016
This beautifully transformed late 1800s farmhouse was home to a number of families over the past century and, most recently, housed an antique shop. Bill, Will, and Clint Junker, owners of the three-generation family business, Trailers of the East Coast, purchased the property in 2011. Granddaughter, Madison, and daughter-in-law, Deitre, envisioned a fabulous, vintage-inspired venue to host weddings and a multitude of other special events, providing a breathtaking backdrop for memory making through the years. In January 2016, plans for the Junker women to expand the family business were underway, and nine months later, their dream was realized. Whether you are looking for an extraordinary wedding venue, a unique space to celebrate a birthday, anniversary, or retirement, an inspired option for a bridal or baby shower, or a fun space for the next company retreat, luncheon, or annual board meeting, Triple J Manor House is the perfect choice. Do not delay… every weekend for the remainder of 2017 is already booked, and 2018 is quickly filling up!
How many people can this venue accommodate?
Main Hall: 275
Wrap Around Porch: 100 with tables/chairs; 150 without tables/chairs
How much is the rental fee and what is included (and what is not)?
For weddings, there is a set fee. Other event fees vary. All rental fees are for facilities only.
$4500.00 – 2 day
$3500.00 – 1 day
$500.00 – rehearsal dinner only
- 275 black folding chairs
- 16 farm tables (seats 6-8)
- 25 round tables (seats 8)
- 7 medium size farm tables (great for gifts/sign-in/food/dessert bar/etc.)
- 2 bar tables with stools – may be used in Main Hall or wrap around porch
- 2 bar carts (with wheels) – may be used in Main Hall or wrap around porch
- Canopy – “The Arbor” – for The Knoll ceremony
- Electricity available at The Knoll – for music, fans, heaters, etc.
- Sound system available in Main Hall (bring own computer)
- Plentiful outlets – DJ/band can be positioned anywhere in Main Hall
- All setup and take down of tables and chairs – meet with client one week before event to discuss layout
- Bridal Suite (Upstairs bedroom and full bathroom)
- Guest bathrooms – each bathroom has four stalls
- Full use of kitchen including commercial ice maker
- White folding chairs for The Knoll ceremony
- Church pews for The Knoll ceremony
- Groom Suite (The Shed – front porch, inside sitting area, half bath, heating/air, and mini fridge) – $150.00
- Projector for Main Hall – $200.00
How much is the deposit, when is it due, and is it refundable?
The non-refundable deposit is $500.00 and is due at the time of booking. The balance is due one month in advance.
How long will I have use of the venue?
For a 2-day wedding rental: 12:00 – 6:00 p.m. Day 1; 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. Day 2
For a 1-day wedding rental: 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
*All other events, days and times vary (i.e., business meeting/luncheon 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.)
Can I hire my own vendors (caterer, florist, photographer, etc.) or must I select from a “preferred” list?
Yes, you may hire your own vendors, but there is a preferred vendors list available.
Are kitchen facilities available to a caterer?
Yes, there is a kitchen with a warmer, two stoves/ovens, commercial icemaker, sink, plentiful counter space, refrigerator, and separate freezer. Caterers should bring food fully prepared. There is a separate, back entrance to the kitchen.
Can I bring my own wine, beer or champagne?
Yes, you may bring wine and beer. Alcohol is prohibited. Clients must obtain an NC Special Occasion Permit and ensure there is one bartender per bar. Additionally, one-day event insurance is required.
Can I move things around and decorate to suit my purposes or do I need to leave things as is?
Yes, you may move things around in the front foyer, Main Hall, and wrap around porch. You will meet with Madison and/or Deitre one week prior to event to discuss the layout.
Are there restrooms on site? If so, how many?
Yes, there are two guest bathrooms – each bathroom has four stalls. There is also a full bath in the Bridal Suite and, if rented, a half bath in the Groom Suite (The Shed).
Is the venue handicap accessible?
Yes, the entrance to the Manor House is handicap accessible. There is a service road to access The Knoll.
What is your weather contingency plan for The Knoll?
The ceremony can be moved into Main Hall. Within 45 minutes, the space can be transformed from ceremony to reception.
Are there accommodations nearby for overnight guests?
Yes, there are several hotels close by. Discounts are available to guests who attend an event at Triple J.
Triple J Manor House is located at 362 Interstate Drive, Mocksville, NC 27028. To schedule a tour of the venue, please call 336-407-4826 or 336-909-5764 or visit triplejmanorhouse.com.